Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 8-1/2x4-1/2 meatloaves)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bread crumbs, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside a few teaspoons of olives for the topping; add remaining olives to the bowl. Knead with your hands until fully mixed.
- Divide 1/2 of the beef mixture between two 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch metal or glass loaf pans, filling each halfway. Use your fingers to create a canoe shape lengthwise down the middle of each loaf. Place a layer of pepperoni slices down the middle; cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat with another layer of pepperoni slices and cheese. Reserve a handful of cheese for the topping.
- Cover the pepperoni and cheese with the remaining beef mixture. Top meatloaves with a sprinkle of cheese and black olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beef is no longer pink, about 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This meatloaf can be altered for low-carb diets by excluding the bread crumbs and supplementing with extra ground beef.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 30.6 10.7 31.7 148 810 Full nutrition