Low-Carb Shrimp Enchiladas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir shrimp in the hot oil until pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Pour bell pepper and onion into the pan and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes; add to the bowl with shrimp and set aside. Clean the pan.
- Place tortillas, 1 at a time, into the pan and toast over medium-low heat until light brown, about 1 minute per tortilla.
- Put 1/5 of the shrimp mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold/roll up and place into a baking dish. Place 1 tablespoon of enchilada sauce on each; then sprinkle evenly with Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 172 calories; 8.4 15.1 17.3 70 348 Full nutrition