Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Clean pumpkin seeds, making sure there is as little pumpkin debris as possible. Pat seeds dry and place in a bowl.
- Add melted butter, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper; stir until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking sheet, spread in an even layer, and sprinkle a light layer of salt over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until dry and golden brown, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add more or less salt and cayenne to your taste. I love salt and spice!
Per Serving: 195 calories; 12 17.5 6.1 15 765 Full nutrition