Crispy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Clean seeds from pulp in cold water. Soak seeds in warm water with kosher salt for 30 minutes.
- While seeds soak, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Drain seeds and dry off a little with a cloth or paper towels. Spread out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and garlic powder.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven, stirring and shaking the pan every 10 minutes, until light brown and crispy, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cook a little more if you want them crispier.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of kosher salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3.1 8.7 3 0 1773 Full nutrition