Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 101
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Clean all pulp and guts from pumpkin seeds. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Drain pumpkin seeds and mix with butter, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Spread seeds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, stirring and flipping halfway through, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Sprinkle with additional salt to taste as soon as you remove the sheet from the oven.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The soaking step is critical to keeping them from burning and getting too crunchy.
- You may need to do several sheets depending on how many seeds you're roasting.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6 9.5 3.1 8 190 Full nutrition