Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 meatballs)
- Combine lamb, bread crumbs, scallions, mint, advieh, dill, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add beaten eggs; knead by hand until smooth and sticky. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 30 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Form the lamb mixture into 1-inch balls. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet. Mist the tops with cooking spray.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Brush the meatballs with pomegranate molasses as soon as they come out of the oven.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Advieh is a Persian spice blend of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, and dried rose petals. If you can't find it online or in a spice shop, mix up your own using one of the many recipes online. Or use a Middle Eastern spice blend with similar ingredients.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 3.5 2.9 4.5 28 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1