Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 244
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Place eggs in a medium pot and cover with a few inches of water. Cover and place over high heat. Bring water to a full (but gentle) boil and cook, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain water and immediately run cold water over eggs. Transfer eggs to an ice bath and allow to chill for 10 minutes. Refrigerate eggs until ready to use.
- Peel and roughly chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- Add avocado to a mixing bowl with lemon juice, salt, and chipotle powder. Mash, leaving it slightly chunky if desired. Add chopped eggs and stir well to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lime juice instead of lemon.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 19.7 7.8 11.7 298 294 Full nutrition