Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 673
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large baking dish.
- Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add sausage and onion mixture; stir until well combined. Add pasta and carefully mix until well incorporated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, top with remaining mozzarella, and bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use store-bought or homemade spaghetti sauce. If dish seems too dry, add an additional 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 31.6 56.5 39.9 133 1953 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4