Air Fryer Lemon Freezer Cookies
8 made it | 0 reviews |
"These cookies are delicious on their own but I like the extra zing you get from icing them with a lemon-powdered sugar mixture. Prep and freeze the cookie dough (will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months!) and when you're having a craving, slice and pop them in your air fryer and they will be ready in less than 10 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 82
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Cream butter, sugar, and pudding mix together in a bowl. Beat in egg, lemon juice, and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Set aside remaining lemon zest for icing.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl. Add to butter-pudding mixture and beat until well combined. Roll dough into 2 logs, wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Preheat an air fryer to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Slice frozen dough into 1/4-inch slices and place in the prepared basket.
- Air fry cookies, working in batches, until edges start to brown, 6 to 10 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and leave in the basket until cool to the touch, then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- While cookies are baking, combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and reserved lemon zest in a bowl. Dip 1 side of each cookie in icing. Let icing set until hardened, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 82 calories; 2.8 14.3 0.8 12 68 Full nutrition