Sardinian Papassini Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Dilute thawed orange juice concentrate with water.
- Cut butter into flour until texture resembles coarse crumbs. Add walnuts, white sugar, raisins, orange juice mixture, orange zest, and salt; mix together with your hands. Add more flour as needed until dough is not sticky.
- Roll dough on a floured board into a square shape. Cut into diamond shapes or squares. Arrange on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in batches the preheated oven until edges are golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a bowl. Frost cookies and add sprinkles.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any chopped nuts you like.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 8.5 28.2 2.4 16 61 Full nutrition