Italian Pan-Fried Potatoes
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stab the potatoes with a fork and microwave until cooked, about 9 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes. Slice into wedges.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Saute onion and garlic with salt and pepper until tender and sweet, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat enough remaining oil to coat the bottom of a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes in batches, making sure they aren't crowded in the pan. Turn carefully until golden and crispy, 7 to 10 minutes. Keep the first batch in the preheated oven until the second batch is done.
- Add olives to the second batch and cook for 1 minute. Add potatoes from the oven and onion-garlic mixture. Toss in the pan until everything is heated. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The thinner you slice, the crispier the final product. Be careful though, they will fall apart if you slice them too thin.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 16.8 42.2 5.1 5 343 Full nutrition