Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry. Separate the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each breast.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary leaves in a small bowl; stir to combine. Rub about 1/6 of olive oil mixture under the skin of each breast and rub another 1/6 on the outside of the skin. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper if you wish.
- Arrange carrots, potatoes, and onion in the bottom of a roasting pan or casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken, skin-side up, on top of the vegetables.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Lower the temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and cook until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If there is enough liquid in the pan, it can be reduced and thickened slightly to be served as a gravy.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 18.9 21.7 47.3 127 1082 Full nutrition