Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 336
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix beer, brown sugar, miso, soy sauce, Sriracha, and sesame oil together in a 1-gallon zip-top bag. Add chicken breasts, seal the bag, and thoroughly mix the marinade into the chicken. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Place chicken in an oven-safe baking dish. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use Asahi® or any other Asian beer.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 5.4 39.5 29.2 65 2607 Full nutrition