Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine butter, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, paprika, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until butter is completely melted, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and simmer until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and baste with the butter sauce.
- Broil in the preheated oven, basting and turning every 10 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The smaller the breast, the shorter the cooking time. Allow for more time if using bone-in breasts.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 39.4 2.9 24.1 126 802 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1