Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken with garlic powder, seafood seasoning, oregano, steak seasoning, and black pepper. Place in a baking dish, skin-side up; chicken breasts should be close to each other but not overlapping.
- Dissolve brown sugar and honey in warm water.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes. Do not drain. Add mixture to brown sugar-honey mixture. Pour evenly over chicken. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake until golden, about 10 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 341 calories; 7 32.9 35.7 105 147 Full nutrition