Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut potatoes into 8 equal wedges, keeping them under 5 inches long to avoid breaking.
- Place potato wedges in a bowl with hot tap water and soak for about 10 minutes. Remove potatoes from the water, rinse, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil spray.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, and cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over potatoes; toss well. Transfer potatoes to the air fryer basket without overcrowding. Cook in 2 batches if necessary.
- Air fry for 10 minutes. Open air fryer and use tongs to carefully flip the wedges. Cook until crispy and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more. Season with salt and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Soaking the potato wedges in water removes excess starch, which gives them a perfectly crisp texture when you cook them.
- I particularly like Maldon® Sea Salt Flakes to season at the end of cooking.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 7.3 30.8 3.7 0 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1