June's Layered Rhubarb Bars
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan; reserve the other 1/4 for topping. Add melted butter over top and press into the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and browned, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Mix rhubarb, sugar, cornstarch, and water together in a pot. Cook over medium heat until thick, 5 to 7 minutes. Add red food coloring. Put mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Mix frozen whipped topping and marshmallows together in a bowl; spread on top of rhubarb layer.
- Mix vanilla pudding with milk in a bowl. Put on top of marshmallow layer. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 graham crackers. Cool in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Mix the vanilla pudding according to individual package directions (for pie filling).
Per Serving: 197 calories; 8.4 28.8 1.3 17 112 Full nutrition