Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 822
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 8-ounce cheeseburgers)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut crust off sandwich bread and tear bread into small pieces. Mix with milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well incorporated. Add ground beef and mix well. Shape into 2 equal patties. Make an indentation in the center of each patty with your thumb; this prevents them from puffing up.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip patties over and continue cooking on the second side, 8 to 10 minutes more. Top each patty with cheese and place back in the air fryer until cheese has started to melt, 20 to 30 seconds. Place on buns.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any sliced cheese can be used.
- Regular hamburger buns can be substituted for the brioche buns.
Per Serving: 822 calories; 47.2 42.2 54 241 1281 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1