Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 591
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Scrape mussels under cold running water and remove beards. Discard any mussels that do not close when tapped.
- Combine mussels, onion, wine, and pepper in a medium pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook, shaking pot frequently, until mussels open, about 5 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, and garlic in a small dish. Whisk oil and lemon juice together in a second small bowl.
- Snap each mussel into 2 parts and place the shell with the meat in an oven-proof dish. Make sure no liquid remains on the shell; discard the empty shells. Spoon parsley mixture over the mussels and drizzle with the oil mixture.
- Bake mussels in the preheated oven until topping is crunchy, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 591 calories; 22.4 26.3 64.3 149 1020 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1