Spicy Roast Beef Sliders
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"Sloppy, melty goodness. Usually I make these roast beef sliders without the flour to thicken the broth into a gravy, so you can absolutely do it without the flour and just strain the meat before putting on the sliders and then use the sauce like an au jus to dip in on the side, but I preferred these with the meaty gravy. Reminded me of a grown up Sloppy Joe. Yum!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Roughly chop roast beef until crumbly.
- Combine consomme, jalapeno, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Add roast beef, lower heat to medium-low, and simmer until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Add flour and stir constantly until thickened into a gravy, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Slice rolls in half without separating rolls from each other. Put bottom halves on a baking sheet and layer with provolone cheese slices. Spoon meat mixture on the provolone and cover with Cheddar cheese slices. Add a thin smear of horseradish and place top rolls on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Cut sliders apart to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 386 calories; 6.7 45.5 24.4 66 720 Full nutrition