Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Spray a 9x13-inch casserole with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to the prepared casserole.
- Mix milk, Cheddar cheese, eggs, bread cubes, dry mustard, and salt together in a large bowl. Pour over the sausage. Cover and place in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake casserole, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 294 calories; 20.6 8.2 18.3 181 873 Full nutrition