Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 2-quart casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Fill a medium saucepan with 3 cups water and bring to a boil. Add peas and boil, stirring gently, until cooked, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and transfer peas to a large bowl.
- Add chicken, condensed soup, milk, and onion to the peas; mix to combine.
- Combine stuffing mix and melted butter in a separate bowl. Transfer 3/4 of the stuffing mixture to a 2-quart casserole. Pour chicken mixture over top, then top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also experiment with adding seasonings or substituting any cooked vegetable.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 18.3 38.9 13.2 57 1106 Full nutrition