Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 354
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine. Pour mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly across the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, discard aluminum foil, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of the casserole. Bake until melted, another 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can cook and shred chicken instead of using canned if preferred.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 17.7 32.6 18 57 741 Full nutrition