1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 508
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chickpeas and lentils in a large bowl. Mix in cucumber, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Stir olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, cumin, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over the chickpeas and lentils; mix to combine. Carefully fold in avocado and feta cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If your avocado is very ripe, wait until the end, after you've added all of the other ingredients to add it, or throw it on top if you prefer to keep it in chunks, rather than getting crushed.
- If you can't find canned lentils, you can cook dried ones. It just adds an extra step.
- Feel free to experiment with your favorite spices and ingredients. I like the combination of the garlic and cumin for a Middle Eastern flavor, but this base goes well with lots of flavors.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 20.4 65 20.1 17 903 Full nutrition