Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and transfer to a large bowl. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the eggs.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Slice eggs with an egg slicer.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, relish, white pepper, and sea salt together in a small bowl. Gently mix in avocado, celery, and green onion, being careful not to overmix the avocado. Mix in sliced eggs.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to cooled macaroni; stir until well coated.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If eggs aren't your thing, try switching them out for some chicken or shrimp.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 19.6 17.5 4.7 53 227 Full nutrition