White Chocolate Almond Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place coconut flakes on 1 baking sheet; leave the second baking sheet for the cookies.
- Bake coconut in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 6 minutes. Leave the oven on.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Cream brown sugar, butter, white sugar, and almond extract together in a separate bowl. Add egg yolk and milk and mix. Pour in flour mixture and combine until almost fully incorporated. Add chocolate, almonds, and toasted coconut; mix well.
- Drop 1 1/2-inch balls of dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on the edges and soft in the centers, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 247 calories; 12.8 31.4 2.7 39 120 Full nutrition