Chili Pepper, Corn, and Bacon Quiche
Ingredients55 m servings 283
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pastry shell in a 9-inch pie pan or quiche pan. Prick the bottom and sides with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove and set aside. Leave the oven on.
- Whisk half-and-half, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle cheese, corn, chile peppers, and crumbled bacon into the pie shell. Carefully pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake in the oven until filling is just about set but a little wiggly in the center, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 17.7 19.1 12.3 115 764 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
RaMona rated this recipe on 5/24/2020. I had assembled the ingredients that day and planned to make it the next day. I am very grateful for her comments. She saved me from making a disaster. ...
Love quiche, this one was just so-so! Did not have issues with setting up, but just not a lot of flavor. Next time I will use reg. 1/2 + 1/2 for richness and I personally roasted a poblano pe...