Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 595
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, honey, and fish sauce in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in vegetable oil. Add curry paste, garlic, and ginger paste; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add coconut milk in intervals, stirring as you pour it in to keep the sauce from separating.
- Add pork strips, carrots, and snap peas and cook until pork is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add drained noodles to the skillet, then add soy sauce mixture. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide pork and noodle mixture among serving bowls and top with cilantro, lime zest, and juice. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use any assortment of protein and vegetables. I suggest mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli. The noodles I use are found in the refrigerated section of a local Asian market.
- The more curry paste used, the hotter it will be. Feel free to adjust as needed.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 37.5 45.4 22.5 36 1079 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Exceptional dish. Made with rice instead of noodles. Sauce was very tasty..Now a favorite.