Family-Favorite Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 295
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar, oil, applesauce, and eggs together in a large bowl until well blended. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla extract, and nutmeg; mix well. Stir in shredded carrots and pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use two 9-inch round baking pans if you'd like. Baking time would be 35 minutes.
- Substitute vegetable oil for canola oil if preferred.
- I frost this with Cream Cheese Frosting II from this site.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 11.5 46.9 4.2 46 149 Full nutrition