Air Fryer Portobello Pizzas for Two
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 individual portobello pizzas)
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over each mushroom. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning inside each. Set mushrooms in the air fryer basket, cap sides up. Air fry for 3 minutes.
- Flip mushrooms over so that the cap is facedown in the basket. Divide pizza sauce between the 2 mushrooms. Cover with 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella and 1 tablespoon sliced olives. Air fry for 3 minutes.
- Place 4 pepperoni slices on each pizza and cover with remaining mozzarella cheese. It is important to weigh the pepperoni down with cheese or the fan will blow them off the pizza.
- Air fry until cheese is melted and pepperoni is browned, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 245 calories; 20.9 7.3 7.7 20 564 Full nutrition