Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 688
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Spam(R) and fry until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat sesame oil in the same pan until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add onion and saute until it softens slightly, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and add rice and frozen vegetables; mix and fry until heated through, about 5 minutes. Push the rice mixture to the sides or edges of the pan, add beaten eggs to the center, and scramble until curds form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir half of the Spam(R) back into the pan and mix the eggs in with the rest of the rice mixture. Add soy sauce and Sriracha. Mix and remove from the heat.
- Crack remaining eggs into a skillet over medium heat. Cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fried eggs on top of the fried rice, add reserved Spam(R), and garnish with nori, scallions, and sesame seeds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 688 calories; 37.9 56 30.6 432 1906 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1