Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a 6- or 8-quart multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and meat, season with salt and pepper, and saute in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per batch. Remove meat to a plate. Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook until tender and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Return meat to the pot and stir in 1 1/4 cups water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Cancel Saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes.
- Blend remaining 1/4 cup water with flour in a small bowl. Gradually stir into the meat mixture and select Saute function. Heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For the adventurous folks, turn it into stew by adding chopped carrots, green beans, chopped potatoes, and chopped celery.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 19 12.1 19.5 63 941 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1