Curried Potato and Chickpea Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; stir in onions. Cook and stir until the onions has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder, cumin, turmeric, and coriander, adding water as needed so nothing sticks to the bottom. Add vegetable broth, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, and chickpeas. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook until potatoes are soft enough to blend, about 20 minutes.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender until desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 3 1/3 cups cooked chickpeas in place of canned. Any white potatoes can be used.
- For a thicker soup, reduce broth or add additional potatoes of any variety!
Per Serving: 281 calories; 4 54.7 8 0 752 Full nutrition