Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 cups flour, hot water, milk, butter, sugar, egg, and salt. Blend on low speed until moist, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining flour by hand until a soft dough forms. Cover and let rise until doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Melt butter for filling in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add onion, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, paprika, and garlic salt; mix well.
- Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R) with cooking spray.
- Divide dough into golf ball-sized pieces. Place 1 layer of dough pieces in the prepared pan and top with some filling. Continue to later dough and filling until you've used them up. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Let rise in a warm place until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can make the dough or in a pinch you can use two 1-pound loaves of frozen bread dough.
- Margarine can be used in place of butter.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 9.3 38 5.9 37 515 Full nutrition