Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 556
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12-cup fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Whip sugar and margarine together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating briefly after each addition. Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture in 4 batches, beating batter thoroughly after each addition.
- Remove about 2 1/2 cups batter to a small bowl and add cocoa powder. Stir until dark in color. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Stir dark chocolate chips into the light-colored batter. Layer the 2 batters, starting with the light-colored batter, into the prepared Bundt(R) pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 556 calories; 27.8 71.6 8.5 70 451 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1