Pear-Almond Tart with Graham Cracker Crust
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 329
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine almonds, sugar, butter, flour, and egg for filling in a food processor; process until fine. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter for crust in a food processor and process until fine.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Pour almond filling into the pan and spread evenly. Place sliced pears in a ring around the top of the tart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almond filling is set and not jiggly, about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt apricot jam in a small saucepan over medium heat. Brush over the top of the tart.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use canned pears if preferred.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 20.7 34.2 3.8 61 77 Full nutrition