Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Clean fish well, rinse, and pat dry with paper towels. Place fish in a shallow bowl and pour vinegar over top. Turn fish to coat and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Drain and discard vinegar from the fish. Brush fish inside and outside with lemon juice and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup bread crumbs, onions, mushrooms, carrot, and garlic in a bowl; mix in water. Stuff fish with bread crumb mixture. Score the top and brush all over with beaten egg. Cover thickly with remaining bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven, basting occasionally, for 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 402 calories; 25.4 13.3 30.5 171 314 Full nutrition