Air Fryer Potato Chips
"Conventional potato chips provide a salty, crisp snack but are packed with excess fat because they are fried. These chips still provide a salty crispness but are made in an air fryer. The seasoning is just what I wanted, but you can use a ranch seasoning, truffle salt, garlic salt, etc. as well."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set a mandoline on the thinnest level and carefully cut potato into thin slices.
- Add sliced potatoes to a bowl of water and soak for 15 minutes. Pour out water, cover potatoes with fresh water, and soak for an additional 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Remove potatoes from the water and dry thoroughly. Sprinkle with smoked Cheddar salt and transfer to the air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd it. Spray the potatoes with cooking spray.
- Air fry potatoes for 8 minutes. Open air fryer and shake potatoes. Cook until potatoes are golden brown, about 7 minutes more. Check to make sure they are not cooking faster and starting to burn.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I find this works best if chip sizes are similar.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 0.1 16.1 1.9 0 581 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1