Make-Ahead Veggie Breakfast Burritos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 427
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 burritos)
- Heat 2 large frying pans with 1 tablespoon olive oil in each.
- Cook and stir onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, and garlic in one pan until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add black beans and cilantro and cook, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Mix eggs, milk, and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese together in a small bowl. Pour into the second frying pan. Scramble the eggs until they just become solid, 3 to 4 minutes. Combine the egg and vegetable mixtures and season with salt and pepper.
- Wipe one frying pan off with a paper towel. Warm each tortilla in the frying pan over low heat.
- Lay each tortilla on a sheet of foil and place about 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese in the center followed by about 2 large tablespoons of the filling. Roll burritos by folding in the sides first and rolling away from you while holding in the filling. Wrap burritos in foil and freeze all in a zip-top bag.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use whole wheat tortillas instead of white.
- Optional: To help seal the burrito and for added flavor, place the rolled burrito in a hot pan and toast on both sides.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 19.6 45 18 121 852 Full nutrition