Instant Pot® Ribs from Frozen
"These ribs start from a frozen state, so dinner can be made without planning ahead. Each rib portion should have 3 to 4 ribs. I use a spice called "Red Rocks Hickory Smoke Seasoning" from Savory Spice Shop®, but you may use what you have. With only 3 ingredients, it doesn't get much easier!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Set trivet inside. Sprinkle seasoning liberally over the frozen ribs and set on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 45 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 15 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Transfer ribs to a rimmed baking sheet. Brush with barbecue sauce. Broil until glazed, 4 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 309 calories; 22 7.9 18 88 1286 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1