Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 646
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Spray a 9x13-inch glass or stoneware baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine ham, bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a bowl. Place about 4 tablespoons onto 1/2 of each tortilla; sprinkle each with about 4 tablespoons of Cheddar cheese. Roll up tightly and place, seam-side down, in the prepared baking dish. Refrigerate remaining Cheddar until ready to bake.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Blend in milk, flour, and hot pepper sauce until smooth and thoroughly combined. Slowly pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or for up to 12 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spoon some egg mixture over tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is set and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you wish, sprinkle with any leftover onion, garlic, peppers, and ham before covering and refrigerating overnight.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 35 49.3 32.6 174 1540 Full nutrition