Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 344
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Stir flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Mix yogurt, oil, 1/4 cup of orange juice, eggs, 4 teaspoons of orange zest, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until evenly combined, and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, whisk confectioners' sugar, remaining 1/4 cup orange juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons orange zest together for glaze. Pour over cooled cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use good quality orange juice from a carton instead of freshly squeezed if you run out. I used about 3 oranges to get 1/2 cup juice.
- This recipe can be used to make two small 8-inch cake layers, 1 big 9-inch cake or even 16 cupcakes. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 11.9 56 4.3 35 103 Full nutrition