Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 394
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, coffee, and cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted, about 10 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract and allow to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Blend sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add cooled chocolate mixture to flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Mix mayonnaise, buttermilk, and eggs together in another large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add chocolate mixture and beat on medium-high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Invert cake onto a serving plate and allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes more. Dust top with powdered sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can grease the pan with shortening instead of cooking spray. You can use heavy cream instead of buttermilk.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 19.1 55.4 5 73 161 Full nutrition