Pork Ribs with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix soy sauce and sugar together in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir in onion, sesame seeds, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch cutlets and place in a marinating pan or dish, spreading out evenly. Pour the marinade over the pork and refrigerate for at least 4 to 5 hours; overnight is better if you cut them thicker.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pork evenly on a nonstick, oven-proof pan. Reserve the marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Microwave remaining marinade on high for 2 minutes, or until it begins to boil. Pour over the pork.
You might also like
Per Serving: 338 calories; 18.2 22.4 21.1 61 1852 Full nutrition