Juicy Teriyaki Baby Back Ribs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 522
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place ribs in a very large pot, cutting them in half if necessary. Add maple syrup, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, beef base, seasoned salt, salt, garlic powder, and pepper, then add water to cover ribs. Stir ingredients by spinning the ribs around in the pan. Bring to a low boil and cook for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Remove ribs from the pan and place on the prepared baking sheet. Add barbecue sauce to both sides.
- Cook in the preheated oven until barbecue sauce starts to get bubbly and sticky, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Don't add the water to the pot first or you may overflow the pot once you add the ribs.
- If you don't have maple syrup, you can substitute sugar. It's all to taste.
- You can throw the ribs on a grill instead of cooking them in the oven, if preferred.
Per Serving: 522 calories; 29.6 36.8 26.3 117 3321 Full nutrition