Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ginger, paprika, cinnamon, turmeric, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring well to ensure the spices don't stick and burn, for 2 minutes.
- Add butternut squash, chickpeas, tomatoes, vegetable stock, raisins, and honey. Simmer until squash starts to break down, about 20 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread flaked almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Toast nuts in the preheated oven, shaking the pan frequently, until they start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir spinach and cilantro into the soup; cook until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Ladle into bowls and garnish with toasted almonds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 339 calories; 12.1 54.9 10.1 0 554 Full nutrition