Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 2 1/2-quart bread pudding)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1/3 cup coconut, brown sugar, rum, melted butter, and 1/4 of the pineapple juice together in a bowl. Pour into the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Place bread cubes on top.
- Mix coconut milk beverage, orange juice, white sugar, eggs, remaining coconut, remaining pineapple juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl. Pour over bread cubes and sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any stale bread products like cinnamon rolls or buns. If using all cinnamon rolls, do not add sugar to egg mixture.
- For more pineapple flavor, add a small can of drained crushed pineapple to the butter mixture and put the juice in with the eggs.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 9 23.7 3.8 88 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1