Pineapple Tea Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine milk and 2 teaspoons pineapple juice in a bowl and let stand.
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar and butter together in a large bowl. Mix in egg and stir in pineapple juice-milk mixture. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir in 2 teaspoons crushed pineapple. Drop batter by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are light brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, make glaze by mixing remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, and remaining 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple together in a bowl. Brush or spoon onto cooled cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 141 calories; 5.6 21.2 1.8 24 51 Full nutrition