Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 california rolls)
- Slice the ends off of the cucumber, then cut into quarters lengthwise. Thinly slice each quarter lengthwise to make spears.
- Stir chopped crab sticks and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
- Lay 1 sheet of nori on a bamboo mat. Pat a thin, even layer of rice over the nori with wet hands, leaving a 1/3-inch edge at the bottom. Sprinkle rice with sesame seeds. Carefully flip over.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in a line across the sheet about 1/3 of the way from the top. Layer with 1 to 2 cucumber spears and 1 to 3 slices of avocado.
- Using the bamboo mat, roll the sheet tightly into a cylinder, starting at the top edge. Moisten the uncovered edge with water and finish rolling once you reached the bottom. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Slice each roll into 3/4-inch pieces. Garnish each piece with 1/8 teaspoon tobiko.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- You'll need short-grained white rice and seasoned rice vinegar to make sushi rice. If you don't have your own recipe, start with Chef John's Easy Sushi Rice.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 21.8 33.8 7.6 28 300 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1