Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 49
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Peel 4 strips off each cucumber using a vegetable peeler, leaving some of the peel in place for a striped look. Slice off the ends and cut cucumbers in half lengthwise.
- Slice cucumbers into very thin slices using a mandoline, or carefully with a knife. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Stir until well combined and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk sugar, ginger, vinegar, and soy sauce in a bowl until well combined.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of cucumbers using your hands or a clean tea towel. Toss cucumbers with the dressing. Stir well and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle each portion with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
You might also like
Per Serving: 49 calories; 0.9 10 1.4 0 810 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We all loved it! super quick and easy and great to prepare in advance